Please follow the simple directions below for child safety and time saving:
There will be a table setup with the Diamond Skills Camp Banner displayed. All the coaches will be available on the field. DO NOT DROP OFF YOUR CHILD BEFORE 8:45 AM. We will need to check each camper in on the first day with a parent or guardian present.
1) All Campers Are REQUIRED to bring there own refillable water bottle. We will not be providing cups to campers for drinks at snack breaks.
2) There will be no shared equipment between campers! All campers must have what they need to play! Most importantly for baseball camps own glove, bat & helmet.
3) MAKE SURE YOU PACK YOUR CAMPER ENOUGH FOOD! There will absolutely no sharing of food between campers during SNACK & LUNCH BREAKS!
4) The only shared equipment will be Baseballs and balls used to play which will be disinfected DAILY.
5) BATTING GLOVES ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PREVENT DIRECT CONTACT WITH EQUIPMENT.
6) We will have campers and coaches wash and or sanitize hands periodically through the day of camp.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
All campers need to bring a lunch. The camp provides daily snacks, water, and sports drinks.
For Baseball Sessions please make sure your camper is wearing/brings (please put name on all gear):
For All-Sports Sessions please make sure your camper is wearing/brings (please put name on all gear):
Copyright © 2023 Neptune Beach Pearl - All Rights Reserved.
Design and content by CleanBreakMedia.com